- American: I want to live in the UK.
- Asian: I want to live in the UK.
- Indian: I want to live in the UK.
- African: I want to live in the UK.
- Hispanic: I want to live in the UK.
- Canadian: I want to live in the UK.
- Filipino: I want to live in the UK.
- French: I want to live in the UK.
- Brazilian: I want to live in the UK.
- British: wat
- Irish: feckin' English bastards
19 | Australian
if you ever feel bad just remember that my aunty had three boys and then tried for a girl and got twin boys
Is your aunt Molly Weasley
So, real talk for a second guys
If you ever accidentally call 911, DON’T HANG UP. Stay on the line and tell the calltaker that you accidentally dialed. When you hang up, we either have to call you back or send out police which takes up valuable resources and wastes money. A simple “It was an accident” is all we need and everyone goes about their life much better
I’m a paradox. I want to be happy, but I think of things that make me sad. I’m lazy, yet I’m ambitious. I don’t like myself, but I also love who I am. I say I don’t care, but I really do. I crave attention, but reject it when it comes my way. I’m a conflicted contradiction. If I can’t figure myself out, there’s no way anyone else has.
— (via to-leto-je-zauvek-u-meni-ostalo)
maybe he won’t die in the movie
i love how we all know exactly what this post is about
the passion of the christ